12 Days of Giving to Benefit 12 Different Charities at 1 Hotel South Beach
Cocktails for a cause are our favorite kind of cocktails here at MIAbites and this holiday season 1 Hotel South Beach is hosting a way for us to do exactly that. 1 Hotel South Beach is set to celebrate the festive season with 12 Days of Giving. The hotel, alongside Beverage Director Charles Stedman, has created a 12 Days of Cocktails program where proceeds from 12 specialty cocktails will go to 12 local charities.
From December 21st to January 1st, at the hotel’s Lobby Bar, & Habitat restaurant, guests will be able to enjoy a new specialty cocktail each day with proceeds going directly toward a corresponding charity for each cocktail purchased. Each cocktail will be priced at $15 and has been created with the charity in mind and tailored to match the organization’s platform theme.
Additionally, 1% of the hotel’s total daily revenue will be contributed to that day’s charitable organization for the duration of the holiday programming.
Check out the list of cocktails and who they will be benefiting each day:
Day 1 - December 21st
- Charity: Lotus House
- Cocktail: Lotus Blossom
- Ingredients: Absolut Elyx Vodka, Crème de Viollete, Lychee, Shiso Leaf
Help put an end to child and family homelessness with this Asian influenced vodka cocktail.
Day 2 - December 22nd
- Charity: Surfrider Foundation
- Cocktail: Dive In
- Ingredients: Avion Reposado Tequila, Lime, Saline, Honey, Angostura Bitters
Dive into this briny, tequila cocktail to protect the beaches, oceans, and most importantly, the waves. Shred lightly to avoid getting wiped out.
Day 3 - December 23rd
- Charity: Frost Science Museum
- Cocktail: Easy Breezy
- Ingredients: Plymouth Gin, Crème De Menthe, Lime, Mint Leaf, Cane Sugar, Sparkling Water
Take it easy with a minty, gin libation and help fund exploration and discovery at Miami’s Frost Science Museum.
Day 4 - December 24th
- Charity: St. Jude
- Cocktail: Spread The Love
- Ingredients: The Glenlivet Founders Reserve Whiskey, Lavender Water, Demerara Syrup, Lemon, and Bitters
Sip on fine whisky and Spread The Love to support St. Jude as they strive to put an end to childhood cancer and disease.
Day 5 - December 25th
- Charity: Nature Conservancy Foundation
- Cocktail: Paradise Regained
- Ingredients: St. Augustine Rum, Cucumber, Basil, Citrus, Cardamom
Preserve the little slice of paradise here in Miami as well as ecosystems around the globe with this citrus-infused rum cocktail.
Day 6 - December 26th
- Charity: The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cocktail: Change The World
- Ingredients: Jameson Whiskey, Fernet Branca, Birch Root, Lime, Fever-Tree Ginger Beer
Change The World one sip at a time and help communities across Southwest Florida with this delicious mix of whiskey, amaro and ginger beer.
Day 7 - December 27th
- Charity: VH1 Save the Music
- Cocktail: Dance With Me
- Ingredients: Beefeater Gin, Barrow’s Ginger, Strawberry, Lemon, Soda Water
Break it down to the tune of gin, ginger and strawberry, and help kids, schools and communities throughout the country realize their full potential through the power of making music.
Day 8 - December 28th
- Charity: Irie Foundation
- Cocktail: #InspIRIE
- Ingredients: Avion Blanco Tequila, Green Chartreuse, Passion Fruit, Serrano Pepper, Lime
Pump up the volume with DJ IRiE’s signature tequila jam, and fuel initiatives to empower at risk youth.
Day 9 - December 29th
- Charity: Million Trees Miami
- Cocktail: Plant The Seed
- Ingredients: Absolut Elyx Vodka, Citrus, Mint, Agave, Orange Bitters, Ginger Ale
Plant a vodka and mint infused seed and help grow a million new trees in the Miami area.
Day 10 - December 30th
- Charity: Best Buddies
- Cocktail: Dreams Come True
- Ingredients: Prosecco, Aperol, Blood Orange, Yuzu Bitters
Make Dreams Come True around the world with this prosecco and citrus flute. Proceeds help fund leadership initiatives for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities across the globe.
Day 11 - December 31st
- Charity: United for Puerto Rico
- Cocktail: Peace & Love
- Ingredients: Don Q Gran Anejo Rum, Italicus Rosolio Di Bermatto, Grapefruit Bitters
Spread rum flavored Peace & Love and fund disaster relief for families affected by Hurricane Maria.
Day 12 - January 1st
- Charity: 3 to 5 Days
- Cocktail: Do Well
- Ingredients: Plymouth Gin, Absolut Elyx Vodka, Lillet Blanc, Blueberries, Lemon
Every sip of this gin and vodka mix helps fund clean water initiatives for hurricane and natural disaster victims around the world that lack sustainable water sources.
2341 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139