Taste of sbe: Culinary events to benefit Jose Andres' World Central Kitchen
Taste of sbe, presented by sbe, a privately-held, leading lifestyle hospitality company founded in 2002 by CEO Sam Nazarian, has put together a weeklong wonderland of culinary experiences where guests will have the opportunity to visit the best destinations in Miami for inventive dishes and drinks.
Not only will guests gain access to exclusive food and beverage offerings, but they will also interact with celebrity chefs including José Andrés and Michael Schwartz during demonstrations, winemaker dinners, tasting events, and much more. Taste of sbe will span across iconic sbe Miami destinations such as Delano South Beach, SLS South Beach, SLS Brickell and The Shore Club.
Plus guests are dining with a difference as proceeds will benefit World Central Kitchen, the non-profit organization founded by José Andrés in 2010, which has been assisting with relief efforts in Puerto Rico, where the WCK team has provided over 2.0 million meals, the Caribbean and leading a global effort in creating smart solutions to hunger and poverty.
A sampling of the line up of events includes:
· Thursday, November 9th – Celebrity TASTE at SLS South Beach and Hyde Beach features tastings from many of Miami’s best chefs including Katsuya Uechi, Chef Bee, Brian Nasajon, Jose Mendin, Joshua Wahler and more. Use code FOODIE for 20% off tickets.
· Saturday, November 11th– Open flame paella presentation and lunch on the beach at SLS South Beach prepared by the chef de cuisine of The Bazaar by José Andrés
· Saturday, November 11 – Around the World of sbe Grand Dinner at Leynia at the Delano South Beach featuring Celebrity Chef dishes from Katsuya Uechi, Michael Schwartz, Jose Icardi, Dario Cecchini and more, served in a grand communal setting.
· Sunday, November 12th – Capture the spirit of your favorite comfort and street foods in downtown Miami at SLS Brickell’s Food Truck Block Party. Attendees can enjoy live entertainment, delicious dishes and tasty cocktails from all of SBE Miami’s dining destinations including Bazaar Mar by José Andrés, Fi’lia by Chef Michael Schwartz, Leynia at DELANO, Katsuya and more.
· Wednesday, November 15th– Collaborative Intimate dinner at Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell, featuring the culinary minds and talents of Andrés and his friend a fellow Michelin star chef, Dani García.
A special Premier Taste Weekend package features a 2 or 3-night stay at the Delano and includes accommodations plus travel by Rolls Royce to a special dining event on November 10th, Open Flame Paella lunch and Grand Dinner at Leynia on November 11th and the SLS Brickell Block Party on November 12th.
For a full list of Taste of sbe events and ticket information, please visit www.Tasteofsbe.com.