The Restaurant at the Setai continues its popular monthly Wine Dinner series on Thursday, August 28 at 7:30 pm.
As featured on MIAbites ( The Five ( Six ) S's of Wine Tasting. SEE SWIRL SMELL SIP SAVOR...SETAI ), the Setai Dinners are very special experiences and this upcoming one is no exception.
Enjoy a four-course menu designed by Executive Chef, Mathias Gervais, paired with guest Argentinean winery, Bodega El Porvenir de Cafayate presented by Export Director Patricio Vazquez.
Tickets can be purchased for $105 and can be reserved by contacting 305 520 6400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see below for full menu and wine pairings:
– CANAPÉS – Layered Pastry of Parmesan Cheese Tuna Tataki Monte Carlo Barbajuan. Las Perdices Rosado, Mendoza, Argentina, NV
– HOMEMADE FOIE GRAS “TORCHON” – Apple, Apricot and Pineapple Chutney with Butter Brioche, Baked on a Wood Stone. Torrontes “Laborum,” Bodega El Porvenir de Cafayate, Salta, Argentina, 2013
– TERRE ET MER – Roasted Sweetbread with Langoustine, Hudson Valley Asparagus, Lemon and Thyme. Malbec “Laborum,” Bodega El Porvenir de Cafayate, Salta, Argentina, 2012
– COLORADO LAMB CHOP – Served with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Garlic Confit, Provençale Bayaldi and Lamb Jus. Cabernet Sauvignon “Laborum,” Bodega El Porvenir de Cafayate, Salta, Argentina, 2012
– THE VACHERIN – Vanilla Ice Cream, Berry-Rose Sorbet, Crème Chantilly and Raspberry Coulis. Torrontes “Laborum Late Harvest,” Bodega El Porvenir de Cafayate, Salta, Argentina, 2012
If you miss this dinner, the next one in the series is scheduled for Thursday, September 25, 2014 featuring renowned vineyards Clos Henri of New Zealand and Henri Bourgeois of Sancerre, France.
In addition, on Saturday, August 30 from 4 pm - 6pm Chef Mathias will be hosting an interactive cooking class where guests will have the opportunity to learn to prepare The Restaurant’s Langoustine and Hamachi. After the demonstration, guests will have a chance to taste the dishes with drink pairings.
Tickets can be purchased for $50 per person and can be reserved by contacting 305 520 6400 or email@example.com
2001 Collins Ave. Miami Beach
305 520 6000
( Information provided by Rockaway PR )