CityPlace Doral: Exciting Addition to Doral’s Food Scene
Doral is one of the few neighboring areas in Miami where you can still see cows roaming around on open land. Now, with the opening of the new CityPlace in Doral , there’s a massive expansion in the restaurants available for residents and those who work in the area.
The opening of Downtown Doral last year brought favorites like Bulla Gastrobar, Dragonfly Izakaya, and Pisco y Nasca. The opening of CityPlace located just a mile down the road on NW 6th street is ready to bring so many new options to the once bland area.
Restaurants open or opening soon include:
· 4D Gelateria* - Homemade Italian Gelato and Italian Cuisine
· Angelo Elia Pizza Bar and Tapas* – A perfect fusion of an Italian eatery, from traditional Italian fare, tapas, wood-fired pizza, daily-made Italian pastries, cakes, gelato and much more
· Baires Grill - An acclaimed Argentinean Steakhouse, an ideal place to enjoy a delicious entrée with friends catering to every taste, even vegetarians
· Sushi Siam - A unique authentic style of Thai and Japanese food blends into a wonderfully delicious dining experience
· Brimstone Woodfire Grill* - Modern American classics in a contemporary and inviting atmosphere
· BurgerFi* - Serving delicious handcrafted burger with the best ingredients
· Cabo Flats* - The finest Mexican food and drinks from the freshest local ingredients at a reasonable price
· CinéBistro®* - A world-class “dinner and a movie” concept developed by Cobb Theatres, Chef Max Santiago is currently handling their dessert menu
· City Works Eatery and Pour House* - Eatery and “pour house” serving 90+ craft beers on draft and modern American cuisine with a twist
· Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant* - A wine-driven dining experience, inspired by Napa Valley’s wine country
· Copper Blues Rock Pub and Kitchen - A unique live music venue perfect for socializing, providing great quality food, a wide drink selection and a relaxed ambience
· Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ - An award-winning barbecue concept from Japan and is all about social dining – spending time with friends and family
· Icebox Cafe - A modern American menu with global inspiration, serving breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner, with a focus on healthy and all-natural ingredients and delicious cakes
· Juan Valdez Café - The Colombian coffee growers’ shop that offers you the unique flavors and aromas of 100% Colombian coffee
· Kings Miami* - Offers a memorable and unique dining and entertainment experience. It boasts amazing dishes from its chef-driven, award-winning kitchen in a classic retro environment
· Le Macaron French Pastries - offers a variety of French delicacies, providing their guests with the most authentic Parisian experience
· Martini Bar - A contemporary experience of nightlife entertainment with a blend of gourmet American cuisine drafted with influences from Asia, South America and Europe
· MOJITO Latin Cuisine and Bar – A tapas bar offering a wide variety of hot and cold appetizers
· Rusty Bucket* - A casual American restaurant and tavern, a gathering place where people come to share laughter, smiles, and great conversation over food that makes everyone happy
· Salsa Fiesta* - A family-owned restaurant that delivers refreshing energy through flavorful urban Mexican style food
· Sloan’s Ice Cream* - A whimsical ice cream wonderland for the young and the young at heart. With our locally handmade super premium ice cream with no added artificial flavors and colors, fresh baked brownies and cookies, succulent dipped apples, exquisite selection of bulk candies
· The Cheese Course* - A European-style bistro and cheese market that will bring you the taste of tradition
· Vapiano - Pasta, pizzas, antipasti and salads are ordered directly from our chefs at the individual stations
*Indicates already open
Many of these places are already open in other locations around Miami and some of them are chain restaurants, but either way it’s still a very exciting addition to Doral – an area that once had very few options is now full of dining options from every cuisine imaginable.
8300 NW 36th St.
Doral, FL 33166