Casa Tua Cucina Brings Italian Food to Brickell City Centre
Food halls are all the rage these days. Here at MIAbites, we’re not complaining. We love being able to head to one spot and have a little bit of everything at once in a casual setting.
Casa Tua is a name Miamians have known for some time, and have happily associated with amazing pastas. As of December, those who are craving have been able to head to Brickell City Centre to get their fill at the new Casa Tua Cucina inside of Saks Fifth Avenue.
We made a trip to Miami’s most recently open food hall and fell in love. After sampling a little bit of everything, we knew this would be a go to spot for us when we’re in the Brickell area and craving carbs, or really any kind of delicious Italian food.
Casa Tua Cucina at Saks Brickell City Centre features 10 different stations with everything from the expected pasta to fresh fish to flower arrangements for you to take home.
Here’s a breakdown of the stations:
- Caffé e Te: The Coffee & Tea station serves authentic Italian coffee and a selection of teas – serving Caffe Passalacqua, a Neapolitan coffee blend served nowhere else in the United States and brewing a wide selection of single origin hand poured coffees. Delectable Affogato’s featuring house-made gelato are also available.
- Dolci: the pastry bar and dessert station includes a selection of fresh-baked croissants, cookies, cakes, house-made gelato and assorted chocolatini.
- Gastronomia: featuring prepared food and Italian specialties including lasagna, rotisserie chicken and meats, a selection of soups made daily, Smoked Salmon, Grain Salads, Caviar and Bottarga.
- Prosciutto e Formaggi: offers charcuterie, cheeses and fresh-made Paninis.
- Pasta: an Italian staple and Casa Tua classic, all pastas are hand-made in-house with the freshest ingredients and signature homemade sauces – available to take home or eat in the kitchen
- Crudo + Grill: a selection of fine meats and local and imported fish prepared freshly to be enjoyed on site or to purchase and prepare at home.
- Il Bar: the 30-seat wine, beer and cocktail bar includes a selection of more than 60 wines available by the glass, bottled artisanal Italian beers and local draft beers, and a curated cocktail menu featuring Italian tonics and liquors. The bar showcases seasonal cocktails and liquor infusions on display that include white truffle-infused liquor. The Casa Tua Cucina barrel aging program in which liquors will be aged for specific periods of time prior to serving.
- Pizza: serving Northern Italian-style, crispy pizza made with the finest ingredients including locally sourced fresh basil, tri-colored heirloom tomatoes and seasonal truffle.
- Frutta e Verdura: this salad, juice and smoothie bar is a colorful confection of the most healthful fruits and vegetables. Featuring the freshest produce, you can handpick your ingredients to create your own salad or choose one of our cold pressed juices superfood smoothies including ginger, turmeric, goji berries, acai and more.
- Pane: artisanal hand-made breads, focaccia and grisini baked fresh on-site every hour. All bread served at each Casa Tua Cucina station is made at the in-house bakery.
- Fiori: the Flower Shop features an array of Casa Tua arrangements that you’ve seen at the brand produce themselves at their restaurants and events.
On our visit we had a little pasta, some pizza, and a salad (you know… balance). Then we of course finished off with a visit to the dessert station. Everything was absolutely delicious and we loved how fresh everything was.
Casa Tua Cucina at Brickell City Centre is open daily from 8am to 11pm. Consider them your go to for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
70 SW 7th Street
Miami, FL 33130