- Ellen Bowen
Managing Director/MIAbites Editor. Former VP Sales and Marketing in the fashion industry in NYC but always passionate about food, restaurants...and Miami. Branding and Social Media Specialist. Director of Marketing/ Invites Curator and Partner in popular food website, CTbites.com
- Amber Love Bond- Partner in MIAbites. Amber Love Bond is a self-taught baker and owner of Cakes by Amber Love. In addition to her love of irresistible goodies, craft cocktails, and discovering Miami's newest restaurants, she continues her dessert journey as Saturday Sweets feature writer for MIAbites. Follow her fun food adventures on Instagram: @amber__love and Twitter: @amberlove_bakes.
- Everett Rashotsky
A guest contributor, Ergagit is the Traveling Foodie, eating at restaurants worldwide to fill his Bucket List. He posts his travels on his blog. When not traveling, he plays Tennis, Golf and especially enjoys his favorite sport, Happy Hour in the greater Miami area.
- Allison Riley
Y'all Taste This- Southern born. Farmer's daughter. Food adventurer. Twitter: @YallTasteThis Instagram: @allisonjriley
- Jennifer Massolo- Beverage through the veins, Massolo's professional resume includes 20 years in the industry, which began in Vancouver at French spirits giant Remy Martin and then continued with Viña Concha y Toro - the largest winery in the southern hemisphere. Recently named as one of Miami's Top 50 Food and Beverage influencers by the Miami Herald, Massolo founded and hosts CRAFT: Wine and Spirits tasting event. Visit her website, http://TheLiquidProjects.com/
- Marian Bacol-Uba- LA girl living in Miami. Marketing, Social Media & Brand Strategy Consultant. Blogger. Event Planner. Eater. Imbiber. Traveler. Lover of Life. Recently joined MJM Luxury Realtors. Follow her at @marianthefoodie.
- Deanna Dominguez- A Connecticut native living in Miami. Head corporate flight attendant for Fortune 10 companies purveying food from around the world. Created "Travels in Umbria" blog while living in Trevi, Italy. Owner of Blu Boutique, an upscale boutique for women's clothing and accessories. Passionate about fresh, good food, Farmer's Markets and married to a Cuban.
- Alex Beck- After graduating from the Florida State University with a degree in Editing, Writing and Media, Alex dove into the culinary world head first, receiving her second degree in Culinary Arts from Johnson & Wales University. By day, Alex works at DeepSleep Studio crafting brand identities for leaders in the hospitality industry and by night she can found touring Miami's hottest food spots or dancing and cooking happily in her beloved home kitchen. Besides food, she is passionate about salsa dancing, superheroes, and college football. Instagram: @bitesbybeck
- Diana Rodriguez- Diana Rodriguez is a Cuban native with a flare for foodie finds. Chances are you will catch her talking about her latest adventures with food. With a background in engineering and creative writing, Diana seeks to find the art and balance in each dish. Follow her on Instagram (instagram.com/dmrodrigzz) for more favorites!