- Ellen Bowen
Managing Director/MIAbites Editor. Former VP Sales and Marketing in the fashion industry but always passionate about food, restaurants...and Miami. Branding and Social Media Specialist. Director of Marketing/ Invites Curator and Partner in popular food website, CTbites.com
- Melissa Ginsberg
Melissa Ginsberg Chase is an Italian teacher with a passion for food of all cuisines. Being of Italian descent she loves spending her summers in Italy. Besides her passion for cooking and food she enjoys singing, traveling any chance she can get, and the Miami nightlife! You can find her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Everett Rashotsky
A guest contributor, Ergagit is the Traveling Foodie, eating at restaurants worldwide to fill his Bucket List. He posts his travels on his blog. When not traveling, he plays Tennis, Golf and especially enjoys his favorite sport, Happy Hour in the greater Miami area.
- Allison Riley
Y'all Taste This- Southern born. Farmer's daughter. Food adventurer. Twitter: @YallTasteThis Instagram: @allisonjriley
- Jennifer Massolo- Beverage through the veins, Massolo's professional resume includes 20 years in the industry, which began in Vancouver at French spirits giant Remy Martin and then continued with Viña Concha y Toro - the largest winery in the southern hemisphere. Recently named as one of Miami's Top 50 Food and Beverage influencers by the Miami Herald, Massolo founded and hosts CRAFT: Wine and Spirits tasting event. Visit her website, http://TheLiquidProjects.com/
- Andrew Giambarba- Born and raised on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Andrew Giambarba is a Commercial Insurance / Risk Management professional who has been lucky enough to live in many different countries the world over. A resident of Miami since 1993, he and his wife are the Italian/Cuban Brady Bunch with 6 children - all of whom love spending time around the table. A passionate coffee aficionado, follow him on Twitter and Instagram @AndyMiami or @Now_Brewing.
- Marian Bacol-Uba- LA girl living in Miami. Marketing, Social Media & Brand Strategy Consultant. Blogger. Event Planner. Eater. Imbiber. Traveler. Lover of Life. Recently joined MJM Luxury Realtors . Follow her at @marianthefoodie.
- Deanna Dominguez- A Connecticut native living in Miami. Head corporate flight attendant for Fortune 10 companies purveying food from around the world. Created "Travels in Umbria" blog while living in Trevi, Italy. Owner of Blu Boutique, an upscale boutique for women's clothing and accessories. Passionate about fresh, good food, Farmer's Markets and married to a Cuban.
- Amber Love Bond- Amber Love Bond is a self-taught baker and owner of Cakes by Amber Love. In addition to her love of irresistible goodies, craft cocktails, and discovering Miami's newest restaurants, Amber just recently was named Editor for new lifestyle online magazine, Brickell Living. She continues her dessert journey as Saturday Sweets feature writer for MIAbites. Follow her fun food adventures on Instagram: @amber__love and Twitter: @amberlove_bakes.
- Alex Beck- After graduating from the Florida State University with a degree in Editing, Writing and Media, Alex dove into the culinary world head first, receiving her second degree in Culinary Arts from Johnson & Wales University. By day, Alex works at DeepSleep Studio crafting brand identities for leaders in the hospitality industry and by night she can found touring Miami's hottest food spots or dancing and cooking happily in her beloved home kitchen. Besides food, she is passionate about salsa dancing, superheroes, and college football. Instagram: @alexxbeckkk
- Diana Rodriguez- Diana Rodriguez is a Cuban native with a flare for foodie finds. Chances are you will catch her talking about her latest adventures with food. With a background in engineering and creative writing, Diana seeks to find the art and balance in each dish. Follow her on Instagram (instagram.com/dmrodrigzz) for more favorites!
- Manuela Mejia- Public relations girl with a black hole for a stomach and an endless list of Miami spots to try. When not eating/drinking, can be found binge-watching Netflix, cursing her way through a workout or dancing around town. Hobbies include breakfast, lunch, dinner and envying the Gilmore Girls’ metabolisms. Follow her on Instagram at @MiamiEatz