- Ellen Bowen
Managing Director/MIAbites Editor. Former VP Sales and Marketing in the fashion industry in NYC but always passionate about food, restaurants...and Miami. Branding and Social Media Specialist. Director of Marketing/ Invites Curator and Partner in popular food website, CTbites.com
- Amber Love Bond- Partner in MIAbites. Amber Love Bond is a self-taught baker and owner of Cakes by Amber Love. In addition to her love of irresistible goodies, craft cocktails, and discovering Miami's newest restaurants, she continues her dessert journey as Saturday Sweets feature writer for MIAbites. Follow her fun food adventures on Instagram: @amber__love and Twitter: @amberlove_bakes.
- Allison Riley
Y'all Taste This- Southern born. Farmer's daughter. Food adventurer. Twitter: @YallTasteThis Instagram: @allisonjriley
- Jennifer Massolo- Beverage through the veins, Massolo's professional resume includes 20 years in the industry. Recently named as one of Miami's Top 50 Food and Beverage influencers by the Miami Herald, Massolo consults on numerous bar and beverage programs and founded and hosts CRAFT: Wine and Spirits tasting event. Visit her website, http://TheLiquidProjects.com/
- Marian Bacol-Uba- Holistic Health & Wellness Expert. Transformational Coach. Living and sharing her world of Conscious Travel, Lifestyle and Plant-Based food/drinks. Follow her on Instagram @mbacoluba
- Deanna Dominguez- A Connecticut native living in Miami. Head corporate flight attendant for Fortune 10 companies purveying food from around the world. Created "Travels in Umbria" blog while living in Trevi, Italy. Passionate about fresh, good food, Farmer's Markets and married to a Cuban.
- Alex Beck- A graduate with Culinary degree from Johnson & Wales, Alex works at DeepSleep Studio crafting brand identities for leaders in the hospitality industry and by night she can found touring Miami's hottest food spots or dancing and cooking happily in her beloved home kitchen. Besides food, she is passionate about salsa dancing, superheroes, and college football. Instagram: @bitesbybeck
- Diana Rodriguez- Diana Rodriguez is a Cuban native with a flare for foodie finds. Chances are you will catch her talking about her latest adventures with food. With a background in engineering and creative writing, Diana seeks to find the art and balance in each dish. Follow her on Instagram instagram.com/dmrodrigzz
- Arielle Cole- Guest Contributor and food blogger that is trying to make eating gluten free look and feel good. You can find her dining around South Florida on her Instagram @glutenfreegalpal and Twitter @gfgalpal.
- Patty Kinne- Guest Contributor and semi-retired Chemist, who admits to not being a good cook, so follows the Miami and Miami Beach food scene very closely.
- Steven Guillen- A journalism student at FIU, a Miami native, and a lover of food, literature and all things art. Follow on instagram at @stevenwrites_miami/
- Christina M. Ramos - A football fanatic with a serious passion for food and travel (to visit stadiums and try food in other cities, of course), Christina's obsession started as a child who would watch cooking and travel shows over cartoons. Sports marketer for Orange Bowl by day, foodie by night! Follow Christina on Instagram @footballfoodie.