Press Release: Miami Beach Life Magazine Announces Inaugural Issue

MIAbites and Miami Beach Life Magazine

MIAbites is excited to announce the inaugural issue release date of Miami Beach Life Magazine for the end of October 2016.  Miami Beach Life will focus on the Miami Beach lifestyle, including restaurants, real estate, fashion, nightlife, water and beach activities, events, local issues and politics

Miami Beach Life Magazine will be produced bi-monthly as the only "locals" publication focusing content and distribution on Miami Beach.  Distribution plans include 80% to hotels, businesses and realtors on Miami Beach with the remaining 20% to Surfside, Bal Harbour, Midtown, Wynwood and Brickell.

We are excited that MIAbites will be the exclusive food/restaurant content and provide original articles on restaurant and food related news and reviews.  We are proud of our talented community of local food lovers and photographers who cover the food scene both in Miami and on Miami Beach and offer a variety of editorial voices and points of view. 

Geo Hernandez, Miami Beach Life's  Health/Fitness expert will handle Health/Fitness section of the magazine. 

Miami Beach Life Magazine will also produce over 6-10 events per year in Miami Beach and surrounding areas.

The first issue will include stories on TrainRail in Miami Beach, Miami Beach Convention Center updates, Yogi's in the Water, Art Basel tips, local and National elections, North Beach real estate and a special feature on “People Who Make The Beach”. 

For more information please contact: 

Marlon Cuestra- Miami Beach Life Magazine


MIAbites and Miami Beach Life Magazine partner