Weekly Nibble: Celebrations and Special Summer Menus
It's time for another Weekly Nibble! There are always so many events and menu updates and celebrations happening all over town. From free booze to fancy chef tastings at special prices - here's a few we think should be on your radar.
Plomo Tequila & Taco Bar Anniversary Party
Plomo Tequila & Taco Bar is celebrating its one year anniversary on Miracle Mile! Complete with the Atomic Group's festive touch, you can expect this event to be an incredible celebration. Live Mariachis, DJ's all night long, and free tequila shots every hour on the hour provided by Cazadores Tequila.
Plomo Tequila & Taco Bar's One Year Anniversary Fiesta will be taking place on June 29, 2018 from 7:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
230 Miracle Mile Coral Gables, 33134
Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen serves free food for Grand Opening
Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen invites you to celebrate the opening of our newest location in Downtown Dadeland on Thursday, June 21st.
This community celebration will feature FREE FOOD, music, art, raffles and more.
Never tried Zuuk? No worries, we will be offering one free pita, bowl, or salad per person from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Let us take you on a Mediterranean food journey. A flavor-filled adventure awaits you!
Butcher Shop Beer Garden and Grill celebrates 5 years
Father and son team Igor and Fred Niznik are celebrating the five year anniversary of The Butcher Shop Beer Garden and Grill in Wynwood next month. The festivities will take place on Tuesday, July 3rd, 2018 beginning at 7 p.m with music by DJLS, complimentary bites and $5 shots or beers throughout the evening. The first 150 people to arrive will receive a beer on the house.
165 NW 23rd Street, Miami 33127
Katsuya Summer Tasting Menu
Available 7-8pm weekdays, 6-8pm on weekends for $55.
Katsuya Ceviche or an array of other ceviche specials (interchangeable)
Scallop Agua Chile Ceviche, Eggplant Ceviche, Hamachi Ceviche and Watermelon Ceviche
Whitefish Onion, Yellowtail Jalapeño, Tuna Salsa, Rock Shrimp, Crispy Rice and Brussel Sprouts
Shrimp, Chicken, Fillet Robata, Eggplant, Zucchini, Maitake, Miso Cod, Baked Crab and Spicy Tuna
Chef’s Choice of the Night
Chef’s Choice of the Night
Malibu Farm Miami Beach Presents A Red, White & Sparkling Wine Series
Malibu Farm Miami Beach will host Vineyard to Beach: “A Red, White and Sparkling” Summer Wine Tasting Series. Every Saturday in the month of July through August 4th, will be an opportunity for participating guests to embark on a guided wine tour of several prestigious wineries including, Copper Cane Wines & Provisions, Newton Vineyards and Perrier-Jouët. These hand-selected wines are sure to appeal to the most discerning wine and food connoisseurs. Industry wine experts will guide participants in exploring and developing a deeper understanding of notable and highly acclaimed wines that can be paired with savory summer delights.
Join Malibu Farm Miami Beach on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, bringing the “Vineyard to the Beach” with "Red, White & Sparkling" wines all summer long.
- Individual | $85 per person - Individual Wine Tasting + $10 validation for valet parking
- Chef's Table | $150 per person - Individual Wine Tasting followed by exclusive Malibu Farm Chef's Table dining experience + $10 validation for valet parking
- Wine Tasting Series | $340 per person | (5-week series) | A 20% discount - 5 Weekly Wine Tastings + $10 validation for valet parking (weekly)
- Wine Tasting Series at the Chef’s Table | $600 per person | (5-week series) | A 20% discount - Complete Wine Tasting Series (5 Wine tastings) followed by exclusive Malibu Farm Chef's Table dining experience + $10 validation for valet parking (weekly)
Attendees must be 21+ and ID must be presented at time of arrival. Event tickets are non-transferable and can be purchased on Eventbrite.
- Saturday, July 7, 5:30-6:30PM: Copper Cane Wines & Provisions: A Red, White & Sparkling Wine Tour
- Saturday, July 14, 5:30-6:30PM: Perrier-Jouët: A Sparkling Wine Tour
- Saturday, July 21, 5:30-6:30PM: Ste. Michelle Wine Estates: A White Wine Tour
- Saturday, July 28, 5:30-6:30PM: A Newton & Cloudy Bay Red Wine Tour
- Saturday, August 4, 5:30-6:30PM: You Be the Judge! A Red, White & Sparkling Wine Consumer Challenge Blind Tasting
Alter brings back old favorites to summer menu
Wynwood’s beloved Alter turned three and in celebration of the proverbial “what’s old is new again,” Chef Brad Kilgore will welcome back some of their classics from brunch and dinner with an “Ala Carte Retrospective” summer menu. The menu will be available throughout the season and will also include seasonal updates to reflect new menu items.
Their creative five and seven-course tasting menus will also be available.
Female focused food film premiere
Grab your tickets here.